Saturday, March 19, 2011

St Patties.

Twas that time of year again. My favorite day after my birthday it was recently discovered that Thanksgiving, Christmas and Halloween are all tied for third. Anyway the day started off as any average irish holiday. A shot of Jameson. As a Sullivan family tradition on St. Patrick's day before breakfast there must be whiskey in the system. I used to be forced to do Bailey's before I was old enough to tough out the real stuff but now it's Jameson.


So my morning started off right. This was also before my phone took a sprite bath. After some very long classes I started the fantastic walk home. Its a funny thing that when you walk with a smile on your face, people think you are a straight up freakkkkkk. So people looking at me like I'm crazy I bounce all the way home to get dressed. A few whiskey drinks, some makeup and a straightener later I was ready to party. Unfortunately I wasn't in the correct state to put a lid on my waterbottle filled with sprite soooooo my phone went swimming. Luckily I am the one person in the world who has an Iphone backup despite its cracked as shit screen. Disaster averted. Now my phone is nice in a bag of rice (that totally rhymed) waiting to recover. 
A few things happened later, only a few of which I actually remember on my own. Two car bombs after way to many shots, yelling at a friend for being rude to a girl, I got locked out apparently and went to bed on my roommates couch only to be woken up later by my wonderful megan to bring me upstairs to bed. All of which were not in my memory. 
Oh I also fell asleep while peeing. 
Basically every year I rage far to hard to begin my day with, pass out early and miss my favorite day of the year. Ahhhhhh such a catch 22. 
I went to class still drunk the next day, despite my long ass sleep. 
In all seriousness though, my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who is hurting from the shooting that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment