Sunday, February 27, 2011

Then I Made a Blog

So last night after some hula hooping and day drinking (which kind of go hand in hand) there were a few of us hanging out and drinking. This is fairly natural since my life legitimately consists of drinking and what amount of school I can fit in. Anyway, my friend Laura (she is fun) was like:
 "Siobhan if we could write about our stories they would be the funniest thing ever."
Then my friend Austin was like:
"Siobhan and my stories would be even funnier." or something like that because I'm not sure because like I said I started drinking at 5. So then in my mind I was like wow I do crazy funny things I should write them down because I have a really bad memory.  So after Austin, Nima and Kristin got in a tussle (Kristin came out with a bloody lip) we went to Del Taco then I literally sprinted home.

Then today I was sitting in the bowling alley where I work and not doing my geology homework or my job I was like:
Hey Siobhan what about that argument over who has funnier crazier stories with you.
So I started a blog.
I promise to try to keep it funny, I think that is an achievable goal. The highlight of my day was wearing a tie dyed buffalo shirt. It's not mine it's Kristin's but wearing other peoples clothes is more fun than wearing your own shirt.

 There was a singing duck in our fridge. A roommate put it in there. Don't worry we took it out.
This was when I was drunk... in case I found the cat. I would want it to go back to it's appropriate owner. 

Also I should explain the name, I think that tequila is kind of self explanatory. I'd wake up and drink tequila if it wasn't frowned upon socially. However Teddy aka Theodore is my bear. He's not real don't worry but as a child he might as well have been. He is no ordinary bear though when my parents would make him "talk" he had a very foul mouth. He was also very anxious, road trips were hard for him because driving scared him (or my mother). Anyway he is awesome and he still lives with me even though I'm considered an adult. So my foul mouthed mangy bear is in the title of my blog. I hope this lives up to everyones expectations.

UPDATE: I did not steal this cat... my sister asked me if I did and no I'm not a cat bandit.

No comments:

Post a Comment