Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bathroom Acoustics

So it has been about  a trillion years since I have made a blog. Today however I have been feeling inspired.  My inspiration has mostly come from watching Jenna Marbles vlogs all fucking night (I love my job). If you don't know who Jenna Marbles is google it, watch her videos and you are so welcome for making you laugh.

Now on to the issue at hand.... I want to know who the fuck designs bathrooms that are super echoey. I am referring specifically to the bathrooms right in front of The Connection, the business that pays me upwards of ten dollars to blog at you, and I suppose run the bowling alley. If you are in the UMC check it out and hear some tinkle. Anyway some genius decided to make the perfect fucking storm of fart acoustics. I mean seriously you are peeing in the furthest stall from the door when all the sudden you can hear some dude who is in the other bathroom (I'm assuming in the very last stall) ripping ass. IT'S DISGUSTING. I'm not sure what the person was thinking but I hate it.
1) I don't want everyone hearing me pee, like I don't want to be judged for that.
2) Sometimes I blow my nose. That shit is LOUD. I have been called an elephant before due to that. I go to the bathroom so people don't hear me. This brilliant designer fucked that up.
3) I don't want to listen to other people doing their business. PLEASE NO.

So I get that the tile and ceramics are clean but like can I get some music, maybe some ambient noises seriously anything except dead silence and the sound of Gassy Gus in the boys bathroom.

The only good thing about the echos is when I do feel like singing while I pee, everyone is blessed to hear my voice, comparable only to Frank Sinatra.

No comments:

Post a Comment