Tuesday, September 13, 2011

An Ode to Long Boarders

Oh dear long boarders...
As you zoom past me, your hair flowing in the wind.
Coming close to running over my toes.
Coming close to breaking my nose.
Making me jump ten feet high
Without regard you wiz by...
Weaving through the busy crowd
You make me want to yell out loud.
Do you notice all the people you scare
and rude it is that you just don't care.
I'd like for you to stop and think
Maybe, you have pushed us to the brink.
I would like to not live in fear
that a long boarder is somewhere near
endangering my life and toes
thinking that they will get the bitches and hoes
I really do dislike you
And next time you make the wrong pick
and decide to be a dick
to ride your longboard through the crowds
I may have to throw a stick...


Sincerely,
Siobhan

No comments:

Post a Comment